The Walking Rebels

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Walking Rebels
The Walking Rebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Will Rick & Co. Escape Terminus?

2 posters

Go down

How do they escape Terminus?

How Will Rick & Co. Escape Terminus? I_vote_lcap0%How Will Rick & Co. Escape Terminus? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How Will Rick & Co. Escape Terminus? I_vote_lcap100%How Will Rick & Co. Escape Terminus? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
How Will Rick & Co. Escape Terminus? I_vote_lcap0%How Will Rick & Co. Escape Terminus? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

How Will Rick & Co. Escape Terminus? Empty How Will Rick & Co. Escape Terminus?

Post by Lainey Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:15 pm

How do you think they will get out of the boxcar?
Lainey
Lainey
Super Administrator
Grand Poobah

Super AdministratorGrand Poobah

https://thewalkingrebels.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

How Will Rick & Co. Escape Terminus? Empty Re: How Will Rick & Co. Escape Terminus?

Post by Lili Munster Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:23 pm

I think they are going to get themselves out through ingenuity. Walker Stalkers have indicated they've heard explosions during the early parts of filming. With Eugene (the "scientist") in the boxcar with them, they could make a makeshift bomb with powdered milk. I learned that any form of powder can be used as an explosive. I also can't help but think the pocket watch is going to have a part in it, but I don't know how. I'm leaning on this item because it is a timeless theme that is used on TWD. Watches have great significance.

Lili Munster
Lili Munster
Super Administrator
Dead Lady Superstar

Super AdministratorDead Lady Superstar

Back to top Go down

How Will Rick & Co. Escape Terminus? Empty Re: How Will Rick & Co. Escape Terminus?

Post by Lainey Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:24 pm

I can't decide between that, and Carol and Tyreese helping out somehow.

Lainey
Lainey
Super Administrator
Grand Poobah

Super AdministratorGrand Poobah

https://thewalkingrebels.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lili Munster Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:26 pm

I know. I keep teeter-tottering myself. I just don't see how it could be possible while they have Judith, however...

Unless one of them takes off alone to investigate after the explosion, or they stumble upon someone like Morgan along the way? I'm really at a loss.

Lili Munster
Lili Munster
Super Administrator
Dead Lady Superstar

Super AdministratorDead Lady Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum